Sunday Morning Seminars & Classes
Christ and Culture
(Meets in Fellowship Hall)
The complex issues at the forefront in our culture are ones we, as Christians, need to think deeply and prayerfully about. This summer, we will be offering a class to discuss some of these issues. This class will cover topics such as self-esteem, just war, the sexual and technological revolutions, as well as race relations.
All are invited to join in on the discussion during Summer Sundays (now through September 6) from 9-9:45am in Fellowship Hall. While children are welcome to attend with their parents, please see below for a detailed list of dates and class discussions to know if they are appropriate for your family. If you would like to attend but find the content too mature for younger children, contact Jen Roth for childcare options.
- July 19 - Racial and Gender Identity - Hock Ng
- July 25 - Religious Liberty in 2015 - Jesse Nash
- August 2 - The Culture of Self Esteem - Bill Ohsorg
- August 9 - Racism and Reconciliation - Ed Williams and Maceo Hemmingway
- August 16 - Conversations about Same Sex Attraction - Bob Erbig, Drew Huber, Johnny Graves
- August 23 - Christians and the Future of Technology - Paul Wilford & DonYoutkus
- August 30 - TBD